Dye doubt it

I thought it would be fun to just update this blog on the DL and then we can each be pleasantly surprised when we log on and find something.

So darker brown with caramel highlights sounds fantastic. Anything caramel sounds pretty fantastic. Side note: how good does that recipe for middle eastern millionaire’s shortbread in Sweet sound? So good, that’s how good. 

Back to hair.
This do by Lucky Buster appeals to me.

It’s kind of where I want to go.
But then I showed Holloway and said “what do you think of this?”. 
He said “I’m not sure you...” before getting cut off by the H bomb going off. 
I don’t know whether he was going to say “I’m not sure you should show me these photos because I love them all and could never pick a favourite!!”
Or 
“I’m not sure you should go there”
Or something in between. 
The prospect of my boyfriend not liking my hair makes me not want to dye my hair. It’s not like I can’t think for myself or nothin. It’s just that I have no interest in doing something that he’s going to dislike. He’s a major stakeholder! 
But then I think I shouldn’t walk away from
Something I want because he might not like it. I’m the boss of me, not him. It’s complicated. 
I could just ask him but then he might tell me he doesn’t like dyed hair and then my dilemma is enhanced. 
Right now it’s just on ice.
Side note: how good is ice when it’s all crushed up and  flavouring is added to make a delicious drink also known as a slurpee? So good, that’s how good. I had one with my lunch. Sour apple flavour. They do such great things with slurpee flavours these days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet, Mate

It's time