Dye

So I kind of stopped checking to see if you'd updated this blog after 8 days. Or maybe I checked once or twice more but just saw the heading 'RE: Tuesday thoughts' and didn't realise it wasn't 'Tuesday thoughts'. Anyway, I guess that's one reason it has taken me a week to respond.

I have tried dying clothes a few times but it's never been successful. I look forward to hearing more about your experience. What colour?! (I'm sure this makes a different.) How did you do it?! (One time I broke my washing machine doing it.) Did you get an even dye? (I never have.)  You seemed please so I guess you did.

This is also exciting about dying your hair. I'd like to do it to. I was thinking about going darker but getting caramel highlights. Obvs I want to go full blonde but the cost and effort is beyond me. In truth the cost of dark hair with caramel highlights is beyond me too but it feels like something that could be achievable in the foreseeable future and I feel like it's good to have attainable dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet, Mate

Dye doubt it

It's time