RE: Dye doubt it

Negotiating boyfriends' opinion is tough. On the one hand you are a strong independent woman who does what she wants. On the other your boyfriend has to look at you all the time and find you attractive. And although how attractive you are is largely dependent on things other than your hair colour you want them to like what you see. Of course you do. 

I'm constantly negotiating this difficult situation. Here are a bunch of things LB doesn't like very much on me: when I dye my eyebrows (i think this is largely confined to the first day but he can't dissociate the beautiful after effect from day 1); when I get a fringe; short hair; any change to my appearance. 

Sometimes when I think about going blonde I ask him what he thinks and he says something unsupportive and I ask him if he doesn't imagine himself with a blonde beach babe by even this doesn't work. 

I just scrolled through a bunch of photos on the internet of 'dark brown hair with caramel highlights'. Mostly they were pretty gross. Mainly because hairstyles for photos are dried in that gross faux wave which I don't care for at all. All my interneting really did for me was reinforce how pretty Emma Watson is.

Did you see this?



Hot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet, Mate

Dye doubt it

It's time