Also lately




I feel like I have nothing to say all the time, but then I saw your post about Margot Robbie and Gorman and Obus  and of course I have thoughts about that. 
Margot Robbie’s face looks very 1980s to me, which I guess is kind of bogan by default. I can totally see her on Baywatch, you know? That’s how she’s imprinted in my mind. 

I totally agree about Gorman and Obus and their inability to combine a nice print with a good cut. This is not too much to ask, this is one of the basic things they have to do for their jobs. Do your jobs, guys.

I also want to highlight that when we were in Sydney and going to the beach and stuff, I was highly amused to see lots of girls wearing Calvin Klein crop tops and shorts or jeans. The kids are crazy about the 90s and I’m crazy about them being crazy about the 90s! 

So Mate, let’s go see this Hemsworth movie called 12 Strong for our next dinner and a movie date. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet, Mate

Dye doubt it

It's time